03 December 2007

Y.E.S. x Y.E.H.

Having lots of Y.E.S. (Year End Sale) when you roaming around shopping mall now.
What does Y.E.S. inspire you?
It does not inspire me anything except encouraging me to shop more.
And it reminds me the year has almost come to an end.
I was wonder and try to flash back what I had done for the entire of the year 2007.
OMG… I haven’t done anything BIG up until now.
Anyway, I had tried my best to squeeze my brain hard and below is the drops came out.

  1. I have my BLOG finally.
  2. I own my very first camera.
  3. I first buy sneaker with my own hard earn money. (Shame on myself, I’m 25 years old.)
  4. I gain weight more than 5kg (at least). (I can’t fit into w34 any more.)
  5. I got my first job. (Although it’s suck, it still pays for my sneaker.)
  6. I get to know more about street wear and sneaker scene. (I’m sick of some ugly issue, peoples but me still loving what I love at the first place. We can’t have it all goes well and in our way (better way), so bare with it.)
  7. I have got into a relationship and I’m happy with it. All the friends, family and peoples out there please bless me us.
  8. ...

I can’t even name it until 10th, but the 7th is the best of all.

YUP… I left out one. Y.E.S. reminds me that X’mas is around the corner and I got lots of holidays Hoo…. hooOO…

What is Y.E.H.?
Y.E.H. stands for Year End Housekeeping.
It is not because of Chinese New Year is around the corner, it is because my room really needs some space as I do. Hopefully get it done as soon as possible.
I’m not free to do it in the coming time.
PERHAPS I’m no longer staying in this room daily.



No comments: